For a wide variety of subjects to photograph, head over to Gazebo Gardens, Fresno’s oldest nursery and garden center, and an outdoor event center. Of course there are flowers, succulents, and unique garden art to photograph. But there’s lots more. Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday they host their Beer Garden. There are always musical groups, food trucks, people of all ages, and dogs of all sizes. It’s a lively event, and the hosts at Gazebo Gardens welcome you and your camera.
- Located in Fresno - on Shields and Van Ness
- Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 5:00 to 9:00 pm
- Free entry. Bring money for food and beer!
- Parking available on street.
- Requires minimal walking.
Equipment wise; less is better for this spot. Bring a versatile lens, and leave your tripod at home. If you go during the winter months, a flash will be useful. Great place for stills and video.